If you would like your child to attend our school, please see full details of our admission arrangements below.
How and when to apply for a nursery place.
If places are available children are eligible to be admitted the term after their third birthday and are admitted in criteria and date of birth order.
A child born between:
- 1 September and 31 December - is eligible from the start of the Spring Term in January
- 1 January and 31 March - is eligible from the start of the Summer Term in April
- 1 April and 31 August - is eligible from the start of the Autumn Term in September
Offer of a nursery place:
- any letters/offers we send will be in relation to a September start only
- once you have secured your September place, the school will contact you direct to offer any January or April starts
- if an early place is not available the Families Information Service can also provide you with details of other registered providers
- the Headteacher decides which session a child will attend. Whilst every effort is made to take parents preferred session into account, parents must understand this is not always possible
How do I apply?
- complete the appropriate online application form below
Select the appropriate application form for your child's date of birth:
Child's Date of Birth
Online application form link
01/09/2015 to 31/08/2016
- Please read the 2019/20 Nursery Guidance and booklet found on this page before making your application.
- Nursery Application 2019/20
Please note: you cannot use the online form to apply for a church school or an alternative setting to a school. To apply for:
- Church School please print off the appropriate form from the right hand side of the page and return your completed for directly to the school.
- Alternative Setting to a school please contact the Families Information Service on 0800 1384568 or contact the provider direct
Reception place - You must apply again for a Reception Place
Attendance at a school nursery does not normally give you a place (please see the admission policy for individual schools). There is no automatic right of admission into a reception class and all parents must apply for the school they wish to attend.
Closing dates for admission to reception:
The closing date for September 2019 has now passed.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss admissions contact: